The latest fortnightly patch has just hit Assetto Corsa and this is a good one, it allows us to actually go properly racing for the first time in the game's history.
The patch notes include details of two new vehicles in the form of BMW 1M Coupe Series and the Lotus Evora GTE. You can find them below:
- AI & Race Events
- End Race simulation
- Session Ranking app fixes
- Driver Names displayer
- Proximity Indicator & damage displayer follow GUI
- Small GUI fixes
- Special events have pre-determinate parameters such as Temperature
- Warning for high CPU occupancy
- Real time position
- Steam Achievement fixes
- Fixed suspension animator in replay
- Chase camera shake parameters exposed in launcher
- Modifications on tyre model combined forces grip. Tyres more sensitive in combined forces, cars more sensitive under braking and acceleration. Resulting in use of traction control more interesting even on racing cars
- Modifications on tyres heating modeling.
- BMW Z4 35is drift upgrade
- BMW M3 E30 group.A is now the early model with less power and no ABS plus chassis modifications and 5 speed gearbox
- BMW M3 E30 DTM version is now an upgrade to the early model and retains only the 6 speed gearboxes.
- BMW 1M series
- Lotus Evora GTE
- Modifications on Ferrari F40 suspension toe links
- Modifications on Tatuus FA01 aerodynamic drag.
- BMW Z4 35is toe fixes and tyre compound fixes
- Pagani Zonda R ABS levels
- Ferrari 599XX Evo default alignment setup modified to cure oversensitive steering.
I will most definitely be sure to check this update at some point over the weekend, looking forward to being able to do a proper race at last!