A recent road map from Samsung showed what the planned updates are for Samsung 2012 and 2013 devices. It looks like the Samsung Note II will receive the 4.3 update by next week, possibly as early as tomorrow.
Earlier today the 4.3 update was leaked by Sam Mobile, the leaked version reads N7100XXUEMK4.
Samsung S3's 4.3 update was also recently leaked but it didn't have Samsung's KNOX implementation. Note II owners are quite lucky that they got it.
The update is said to bring the below features & changes:
- OpenGL 3.0 Support
- ANT+ Support
- Samsung KNOX Implementation (KNOX bootloader and dedicated application)
- Samsung Wallet comes pre-loaded
- Improved RAM management
- Improved Display colour reproduction (Display looks much sharper than before)
- Improved TouchWiz Launcher (Much less launcher redraws and less lag)
- New Samsung Keyboard
- New Samsung Browser (Full screen by default, new tab interface and more)
- New Reading Mode (Optimizes display for reading, used by only a few specific applications)
- New Camera firmware
- Minor UI tweaks (Contacts app, Flashlight Widget, dialog boxes etc)
The leaked version is more of a test build, so try it at your own risk. This version supports only GT-N7100, LTE-A owners will have to wait.
Hit the source for screenshots and instruction on how to update your firmware to 4.3.