A new update to Assetto Corsa has been released today which sees it move onto version 1.0.7 RC.
The update addresses issues that users were facing with audio, mainly from the new FMOD implementation. There are also changes to balance performance and fuel consumption on certain cars.
The full changelog is as follows:
- Updated FMOD project (SDK\Audio folder)
- Fixed Fmod error handle caused huge log file (and stuttering in some cases)
- Improved overall volume balance
- Fixed opponents volume and attenuation during gameplay. Situational awareness much improved
- Optimized average number of channels used in FMod with many opponents
- Balance adjustments on BMW Z4 GT3 performance
- Balance adjustments on Ferrari 458 GT2, Mercedes SLS GT3 and Formula Abarth fuel consumption
- Mercedes SLS GT3 Traction Control and ABS levels corrections