We were told two weeks ago that there would be an update next week but that never materialized. [UPDATED]
It has now however finally arrived and will include the pre-order DLC (finally) as well as UK rules for pool.
There are also a couple of DLC packs available if you check the store page, ranging from various different things which I think are to do with the new Box of Tricks that has now released.
UPDATE: Here is the official changelog for the release:
- Box of tricks unlocked.
- Workshop integration (BETA) added. Share trickshots with other people.
- 8Ball UK rules added with Reds and Yellow balls (including leaderboards and online play)
- Walkaround camera added. (Activated/deactivated by pressing A when it is your turn)
- New 'mode' icons to indicate which view mode you are in. (walkaround, shot taking, replaying etc)
- Fix to hopefully prevent non-gaming/unsupported devices interfering with controls (steering wheels etc)
- Replay HUD visuals updated to now show replay speed in a more elegant way.
- Reply control panel can now be hidden (by clicking the left stick on controller)
- Fixed incorrect reflection maps being used on cues/tables in certain locations
- We no longer display the 'archive_' prefix when listing saved archive matches.
- Alt-Tab crash fixed
- Favouriting shots with controller now has correct button hint.
- Floating balls over pockets in Endurance are now frame rate independent.
- Online 'spectator' bug where both players think it is other other player's turn fixed.
- New foul messages for UK 8 Ball specific fouls
- Nominating with keyboard and mouse in Straight now works correctly
- Fixed issue with 'Force Forfeit' message being shown at incorrect times.
- Pre-order Stripy skin pack unlocked, only those who pre-ordered Pool Nation will be able to use these skins, and every object pack you add to your Pool Nation account there after you will get the Pre-order stripy skin for also.