Ubisoft have revealed the details about the season pass for upcoming MMO racer, The Crew today, which will be available for £19.99.
The season pass will grant you access to the first of four themed car packs, new missions, new stickers and tuning kits, which will be available from January 2015. There will also be a PvP mode which will follow shortly after.
The season pass will grant you the following items in-game:
- Two exclusive cars – McLaren 12C and Ferrari 458 Speciale - available to Season Pass holders at launch
- One-week early access for all add-on car packs content
- Four packs, 12 cars total:
Extreme Car Pack- available January 2015, includes performance cars, perfect for exhilarating, high-octane missions
Speed Car Pack- available February 2015, includes sports cars, finely tuned for breakneck-speed races
Vintage Car Pack- available March 2015, includes vintage rides, fashionable for missions set in iconic American locales
Raid Car Pack- available April 2015, includes off-road vehicles, highly recommended for all-terrain missions
- 23 additional tuning kits unlocked to spec out the Season Pass car line-up for premium performance on any terrain
- All official paintjobs and rims for each car
- An exclusive sticker delivered with each car pack
- New PvP mode available beginning of 2015
The release of each content pack will bring with it new missions which correspond with the theme of each pack. These will be released to all players free of charge as well as extra customization options, paint jobs and more will also be released on the in-game store.
The season pass will be free with the gold edition version of The Crew which is a digital only download. Those of you that don't grab the season pass will be able to pick up each pack on their own for a price of £5.49.
The Crew is currently set to released on December 2nd.